We feel very close to our guests and family members. This is the heart of our working attitude in Vilcabamba. We focus on making our guests feel at home, being as close to them as possible and providing everything within our reach
so that they can feel at ease.
Our professional management and experience, coupled with our customized and comprehensive proposal and high quality care service, ensure a comfortable and safe stay, as well as a better quality of life and well-being.
We also offer rehabilitation services for those who are undergoing post-operation processes or require neurological, motor or traumatological recovery.
Just think about having breakfast in the morning: at our houses, you may decide to enjoy breakfast in your room as well. We do not have tight schedules. In Vilcabamba, we give priority to our guests having a really good rest, thus
tailoring their needs, tastes and routines. In our homes, the menu is prepared every week by our nutritionist who makes a nutritional assessment of each resident.
Every detail makes a difference. Like this wooden cabinet, with all clean, ironed and nicely scented linen.
A cluster of sensory stimuli is a hallmark of Vilcabamba's proposal. Outdoors in spring and summer are so enjoyable! The early morning sun, the singing of the birds, the colors of the sunset; just the fact of being there watching the
incredible vegetation surrounding you ... Even during the cold months, you may profit from the view of our winter gardens or from our spacious living rooms, always enjoying sun and nature in all their splendor.
Decoration is not everything; comfort matters very much as well. Our furniture has been designed to make our guests feel comfortable, as they can walk around without finding obstacles. We care about social life without neglecting each
resident's own privacy.
You may choose single or shared rooms, with Wi-Fi connection, air conditioning, Cable TV in all rooms and concierge services.
No matter whether your family members are far or near, we offer technology and connectivity so you can stay in touch every day with them.
We have tablets in all the houses so you can see and talk with your family any time you wish to do so.
This is our qualified medical and professional team:
- Board of Directors: Leticia Dentone, MD / Javier Ojeda, MD / Santiago Piñeiro, MD / Julio Trostchansky, MD
- Executive Director: Javier Ojeda, MD
- Technical Director, Geriatrician, Internist: Marcela Quintana, MD
- Bachelor of Science in Nutrition: Melina Balatti
- General Manager: Heidi Ramos
- Physical Education Teacher: Silvia Ríos
- Psychologist, (cognitive and recreation training), Cecilia Baquet Massaferro Bachelor's degree in Psychology
- Psychologist, (cognitive and recreation training), Mariana González, Bachelor's degree in Psychology
- Geriatric Assistant: Rocío Silvera, Estefany Olivera y Marina Briosso
- Gerontologic facilitator: Rocío Silvera, Estefany Olivera y Marina Briosso
- Supervisor at Carrasco House: Rocío Silvera
- Supervisor at Malvín House: Stephanie Bastarrica
- Supervisor at Punta Gorda House: Estefany Olivera
María Elena L.